The Angel Island
Capacity: 400 passengers | Length: 65 feet
The Angel Island is our largest vessel, able to accommodate 400 passengers.
Because of her open-air second deck, she is great for sunset cruises and other outdoor events. Due to her unique layout and design this vessel can be configured to fit the needs of almost any charter. In addition, she can handle large parties and events, as well as transportation for a large number of people at once.
Looking for a turn key charter? Ask us about our charter specials and packages!
- Two levels: upstairs is outdoors, downstairs is indoors with an outdoor aft deck
- Two bathrooms, one men’s and one women’s (both downstairs)
- A galley downstairs with sinks and a coffee maker
- Bench and table seating downstairs, with a large open area in the middle
- Bench seating upstairs, with movable tables and chairs upstairs (on request)
- Two hour minimum booking.
- $1500/hour for Charters departing from San Francisco's Pier 40. Two hour minimum.
Add on Options:
- Balloons: $500 for up to three colors
- Streamers: $200
- Sound System with microphone and iphone aux cord: $200
- Bartender: $250 for up to four hours. $50 each additional hour.
- Open bar with beer, wine, and soda: 1-50 people $30/each, 51-150 people $40/each, 151-300 people $50 each
- Open bar with beer, wine, and cocktails: 1-50 people $35/each, 51-150 people $45/each, 151-300 people $55 each