The Angel Island
Capacity: 400 passengers | Length: 65 feet
The Angel Island is our largest vessel, able to accommodate 400 passengers.
Because of her open-air second deck, she is great for sunset cruises and other outdoor events. In addition, she can handle large parties and events, as well as transportation for a large number of people at once.
- Two levels: upstairs is outdoors, downstairs is indoors with an outdoor aft deck
- Two bathrooms, one men’s and one women’s (both downstairs)
- A galley downstairs with sinks and a coffee maker
- Loudspeaker system with stereo
- Bench and table seating downstairs, with a large open area in the middle
- Bench seating upstairs, with movable tables and chairs upstairs (on request)
- Two hour minimum booking.
- $1500/hour for Charters departing from San Francisco's Pier 40. Two hour minimum.
Add on Options:
- Balloons: $500 for up to three colors
- Streamers: $200
- Bartender: $200 for up to four hours. $50 each additional hour.
- Open bar with beer, wine, and soda: 1-50 people $30/each, 51-150 people $40/each, 151-300 people $50 each
- Open bar with beer, wine, and cocktails: 1-50 people $35/each, 51-150 people $45/each, 151-300 people $55 each